Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Highwayman Black FQHH Size 40

Superkav

New in Town
Hi all

I'm thinning out my jackets to make way for something new so I have this Aero Highwayman for sale.

As you will all be aware, when this jacket was brand new it was so stiff that it would stand up on its own! I take care of my jackets and it’s been nicely broken in since I've owned it.
It’s very easy to wear daily and starting to develop a fantastic patina. but doesn’t look rough or abused because it hasn’t been.

The jacket was made for me in March 2021 and I’ve primarily worn it as a daily winter jacket as it is brilliant at blocking the wind when I'm walking the dog and the moleskin pockets keep my hands really warm. That said, I happily sling it on over a t-shirt any time of year, apart from the hottest days.

I'm 5' 11, 42" chest, 34" waist and 13 stone or 182 lbs to give you an idea of the sizing in the pics.

It's very difficult to take good pictures of black leather so the pics I've listed are a combination of taken inside, which make it look shinier than it really is, and outside, which make it look less so.

The lining is in perfect condition with no billowing or overhanging at the hem.

For Aero die-hards it is made by Morgan and it comes in an original Aero box with Aero packing paper

Size 40

Black Chromexcel Horsehide
Universal Nickel zippers
Locharron Wool lining (Royal Stewart Tartan)

Measurements:
Shoulders 19"
Sleeve 25"
Pit to pit 23.5"
Length 25"

This is a UK based jacket so probably better for buyers in the UK & EU but I’ll happily quote you postage (and send) to the US if the prices work for you

Any questions, please ask.

£600 incl postage to UK
€750 incl postage to EU

IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0790.jpeg
IMG_0793.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg
IMG_0776.jpeg
IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_0777.jpeg
IMG_0772.jpeg
IMG_0779.jpeg