Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 3 Vintage US Navy Peacoats-Large 40,42,44

srr118

New in Town
I have 3 authentic US Navy Peacoats for sale. All are larger size.
40R- Is a 1950s-60s era 8 button with corduroy pockets and a fabric inner sleeve cuff. $100 obo.
42R- Is a WW2 era 10 button, corduroy pockets and the collar strap intact. $150 obo.
44R- Is a WW2 era 10 button, corduroy pockets and the collar strap intact. There is some moth damage that has been repaired, but still in excellent condition. $150 obo.

All sizes are estimated as none of the coats have size labels. I bought these while trying to find my proper fit.

For serious inquiries I will send detailed photos and measurements and discuss pricing.

Please PM with reasonable offers.

PC310003_zps0c127d85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PC310003_zps0c127d85.jpg.html

Last edited:

cchgn

One of the Regulars
Ahhh, Branson....I replaced the glass at the Hilton, down at the Landing, after that tornado a couple of years ago. I was trying to determine where the coats came from. I mean, where they've been stored for the last 65 yrs.

srr118

New in Town
The coats were Ebay auctions, buying blind to find the correct size. I have 4, but 3 to sell.
Im a bit east of Sgf, in the hills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe