Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free Indycop's Hat

Should Indycopy get his hat before Christmas

• No- make him wait like the rest of us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes- give the poor guy a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Should Deelovely allow Indycop to open his new Art Fawcett hat before Christmas?

No: Make him suffer.

Yes: Give the poor guy a break.

BTW. This poll is not binding and Dee can do as she sees fit.lol

S

Samsa

I say "no." That will make wearing the hat for the first time that much more fun.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
I have to say "no" as well! Come on, it's only 24 days! And anticipation, well, it's FUN! Or it can be. Just think how much fun EVERYONE in your family will have when that box is opened come Christmas morn. And, come on, it's one of Art's - you know you're gonna love it!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry Indy....

I had to vote no, big guy. I think you'll spoil the fun of it. I went through the same thing for my Birthday, waited over a month in anticipation and when you finally do open that box, it's well worth the wait.....especially knowing there's an Art Fawcett original in there. ;)

BTW, I like Fletch and CJ's answers as well. :eusa_clap

duggap

Banned
Well you know, Art could have avoided all this had he just decided to keep the hats and only deliver them on Christmas eve. I know where he can get a good deal on a sleigh but the reindeer are on him.:eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
It was a tough decision but I'll join the throng.

Sorry, Indycop, I've gotta vote no as well. Just :D and bear it. [huh]

deelovely

Practically Family
flylot74 said:
Waiting is part of the fun of it all!
Exactly!!! And looking at that box sitting under the tree EVERY day until Christmas.... well... is just sooo exciting!! The anticipation!! Hahahaha! I love it!!!! ;) :p lol lol :D

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer
An Out....

make him wait, but if it SNOWS let him wear it.;)
You know, a SNOW CLAUS :D :D
That way he will have a "SNOW FLAKES CHANCE IN ...."

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fletch said:
Indycop may open the package as long as he allows us to see a picture of himself in the hat...smiling. :)
(I chided him awhile back about looking so stern in his avatar.)

Sorry Indycop, I gotta agree with Fletch. Smile for the camera or wait till the dancing reindeer are on your rooftop. :)

apipeguy

One of the Regulars
hey Dee! make him stand at parade rest in front of the tree. Guarding the box! I say make him wait! oh, loungers, I'm sure we will see some smiling for a few days after Christmas. That Art creation will have him smiling, no doubt. Hey Indy, say cheese :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld