Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FQHH: Ridden Hard and Put Away Wet

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Who else loves wearing the crap outta their FQHH?
My brown Highwayman thrives on it.
Rubbing against brick walls, soaking walks in the rain, laying on the floor and walking on it, and rolling it into a ball and using it as a seat cushion.
It comes back looking better than ever.
Plus, it's soft as butter to wear.
Lemme hear your stories of FQHH brutality!
Lenny

JLStorm

Practically Family
Well I dont have FQHH, I have heavy steer, but I just scraped the crap out of one of the sleeve. Tore the color right off in a small spot and now have a brown natural looking scratch on it. Dont even remember how I did it. I love it lol. Any other extremely expensive piece of clothing I would be distraught, but in my jacket, I am happy...its finally earning its stripes lol. My wife thinks Im demented.

Windward

Practically Family
OMG Lenny. . . .against brickwalls ??? OUCH !!!
Lets show how your jacket looks after you abused it in such a cruel way . . . .BEFORE you put it in a mixer and drink it. . . .:)
cheers

Last edited:

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
I'll try to get some pix tonight.
But that might not be possible.
FQHH has the amazing ability to heal itself of all but the deepest scratches.
The constant rubbing against car seats etc has a tendency to buff them away.
Has anybody else noticed this?
Lenny

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
Yes I notice this too. Its very nice.
I think it has something to do with the leather not being totally dry. (it feels a little waxy)

If I scratch my seal goat the top finnish will come off and show natural looking leather underneath. (i did it accidentally in a small spot not bigger then one of these letters)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe