Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Found some really interesting Moustache Wax

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
There's a few shaving soaps available which smell like pipe tobacco as well. Off the top of my head, Mama Bears has Cherry Pipe Tobacco and also used to sell one called Smokin'. I've asked her repeatedly when she'll make another batch of the Smokin', but it appears one of the primary ingredients is difficult for her to obtain now. I only use that one on special occasions now.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
I've got All Nighter in my 'tache right now. It has a pleasant scent, but you'll have to judge for yourself. Very hard in the tin but surprisingly easy application and very good hold in either tight or natural styles. I'm very pleased with it.

Giftmacher

One Too Many
Wow, it looks interesting, great price too. Pity that seller is not from Europe, I'd say that customs fee will cost more than goods itself :(

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I received my shipment yesterday and I am very impressed not only with the product but the customer service. They answered four different questions I had about the safety of the wax around my infant and they were so helpful. I went home and put an application in my tiny stache to see if it gave me the tiny little curl I wanted and it held quite well. The All Nighter has an awesome manly smell to it and I am already looking at other scents to pick up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe