Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE-1950s MALLORY Twenty (20) Fedora SZ 7-EBAY (MINE)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Do you have a naturally lit shot that you could post?

I dont have any pictures of the hat outside or in the sunlight, but if I had to pick a picture that best describes the color, I would have to pick this one. Its a darker shade of grey.

1950sMalloryTwenty2011.jpg

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
You were kidding about it being a unique color. I don't know whether to call it brown or gray, but I like it. Did you wear it with brown or with gray jackets, or would you say it went with either?

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
You were kidding about it being a unique color. I don't know whether to call it brown or gray, but I like it. Did you wear it with brown or with gray jackets, or would you say it went with either?

I would say that it goes with either color jacket. Ive seen numerous vintage ads where people used to mix brown and grey in general. The hat is a grey with brown undertones. Meaning, depending on what light you are in, its can look more grey and sometimes look more brown. I would say its more on the grey side of things though.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Was it you that bought it, Nightwing?

Very nice hat at a good price If it had been a size larger, I would have joined in and would have expected to pay somewhat more.

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
No I got priced out. I want to see pics of it on the victor's head though, so I can enjoy the full experience of them lauding it over me. I did win a brown Champ fedora a few days before though, so at least I don't leave ebay empty-handed. That'll be my first real hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe