Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
To me it just looks like they are not trying to crease any part of the leather. Clearly, from the fit pics.
Yeah, with the thickness and nature of the leather it would probably crease and scratch pretty easily if they thread it correctly. Best leave that to the buyer.

PilotJens

A-List Customer
Does Shawn have two different kinds of russet? The sample pieces of russet I got are more chocolate brown and I see quite a lot of russet jackets here that are more orange toned. I am also confused about conic .
Conic is quite reddish/orange but on eBay he has a light brown on offer .There was a A2 in this thread which was conic and described as caramel looking .Thanks for your input guys.

Btw Shawn has russet shearling now .I kinda want my irvin but maybe not the smartest idea with the temps getting warmer .

Last edited:

Hh121

Banned
Wow!
IMG-20210330-WA0011.jpg

Hh121

Banned
This is an insanely thick and sturdy jacket, I really wonder how they are gonna ship it, is it possible to bend it?
By the way I now see what you mean with the side buckles, the round part should be facing towards the half belt right?
I will see what I can do when I receive the jacket. They will just fold the jacket in half and put it in the box, I asked them to use a stronger box this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe