Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leather Jackets

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
cool, very nice. . I'll change mine again if I find better ones.
I like yours, but the color doesn't match my brown Jacket.

It comes in different color/finishes (raw copper/stone finish/black/silver/shiny bronze) with design of a plain donut or wreath/star, look up the amazon link I sent you. They offer so many great hardware, comes in 14&17mm buttons. I compared the hardware to my tellason jean jackets and they are fairly similar, now thinking of upgrading my old Levi's jackets. They have a nice hefty feel, really built well, clear upgrade.

Edit: they sent samples with the tool to use for the rivet
image.jpg

Last edited:

Bahabp100

Practically Family
It comes in different color/finishes (raw copper/stone finish/black/silver/shiny bronze) with design of a plain donut or wreath/star, look up the amazon link I sent you. They offer so many great hardware, comes in 14&17mm buttons. I compared the hardware to my tellason jean jackets and they are fairly similar, now thinking of upgrading my old Levi's jackets. They have a nice hefty feel, really built well, clear

please post amazon link Thank You

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
It comes in different color/finishes (raw copper/stone finish/black/silver/shiny bronze) with design of a plain donut or wreath/star, look up the amazon link I sent you. They offer so many great hardware, comes in 14&17mm buttons. I compared the hardware to my tellason jean jackets and they are fairly similar, now thinking of upgrading my old Levi's jackets. They have a nice hefty feel, really built well, clear

please post amazon link Thank You

It's on top of this page, just click on the sellers hyperlink. You'll see what we mean about the hardware when you get your trucker.

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
It comes in different color/finishes (raw copper/stone finish/black/silver/shiny bronze) with design of a plain donut or wreath/star, look up the amazon link I sent you. They offer so many great hardware, comes in 14&17mm buttons. I compared the hardware to my tellason jean jackets and they are fairly similar, now thinking of upgrading my old Levi's jackets. They have a nice hefty feel, really built well, clear upgrade.

Edit: they sent samples with the tool to use for the rivet
View attachment 266961

it seems that this buttons aren't available in europe.
I will keep an eye on.
Thnx for the link.

Four days, that's rediculous! Nice buttons, are those real horn? Looks solid, but judging from the pictures those handwarmer pockets seem to be falling off the edge. Or is that true to original?
I’m not sure about the buttons tbh. Actually I don’t even know which hide he used. I just asked for the heaviest available. Yeah the hand warmers are massive. It’s based off this Cidu knock off of an rrl:
0E02AB96-A889-40C8-BC96-362AA85412D3.jpeg
FE034B8F-5997-4168-B166-A0EFE2E03D57.jpeg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
nuts! and it is teacore ??
I don’t even know what hide it is at all. LOL. I took a page out of your book and just asked for “heaviest and thickest” in seal brown. I’m going to go through my files this afternoon and bookmark some vintage half belts that I have been wanting to have built. I’ll wait til this arrives to make final judgment. But this could escalate quickly.

Bahabp100

Practically Family
Thanks! I need to study the way others here have gotten good pics. Never paid any mind to the mechanics of that. There are some members here who have a knack for taking great selfies.... I'll do better when the rain stops
Make sure the light is behind the photographer never in front . Indirect lighting works the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe