Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feeling the Love? Opinions, Please.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
I just won the below sport coat. It is 93% cashmere, 7% silk...3 button...double vented. It is a Loro Piana from Saks. I know it is not technically a vintage piece but I think it has the classic feel to it. Your thoughts?

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

Max Flash

One of the Regulars
A nice Prince-of-Wales check with a window-pane overlay. I have a very similar suit in grey (the window-pane is more subtle though). Not too bold but enough to be noticable.

I think it looks quite casual (in a good way) and summer-y. Good for garden parties or for wearing with a casual shirt or even a polo shirt.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
I hate the fact it is Fall and soon to be Winter so this jacket won't get out until NEXT YEAR!!! We had snow here already yesterday.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Brian Sheridan said:
I hate the fact it is Fall and soon to be Winter so this jacket won't get out until NEXT YEAR!!!
I feel your pain, brother. I have two sweaters and a piece of outerwear sitting unworn since being purchased last May at the Loro Piana end of season sale. Maybe next week.....

JimInSoCalif

One of the Regulars
Brian Sheridan said:
I hate the fact it is Fall and soon to be Winter so this jacket won't get out until NEXT YEAR!!! We had snow here already yesterday.

SNOW - Is that like the white stuff in my freezer - I would rather have it in my whiskey than on my driveway.

Jim { Running and Ducking }

donCarlos

Practically Family
It looks very good indeed!
I´ve found out that there is nearly nothing vintage available here, so I stick to the more luxury modern pieces - and I´d like to have this one myself.

edit: Classic question - what pants do you think will go with it?

Max Flash

One of the Regulars
I'd wear it at Christmas with some deep burgundy/claret trousers, or during the summer with cream.

I guess you could go with dark blue (i.e. midnight) but steer clear of any green tones - will clash with the yellow in the check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe