Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras and Tees/Fedoras and Jeans

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Funny but while in the warmer months I'll wear a straw fedora with anything from shorts and a T-shirt to a suit, in the cooler months I only wear a felt fedora matched with outerwear, and then usually a dress piece. Such is the method of my madness.[huh]

Feraud

Bartender
Tomasso said:
Funny but while in the warmer months I'll wear a straw fedora with anything from shorts and a T-shirt to a suit, in the cooler months I only wear a felt fedora matched with outerwear, and then usually a dress piece. Such is the method of my madness.[huh]
Yep. The heat can drive men mad. ;)

pplepic

Familiar Face
I don't run around in T-shirts anymore, but I haven't worn a suit since my granddaughter got married three years ago. If I had to wait to wear one of my fedoras with a suit, they'd last forever. I wear mine almost all the time with jeans which is my daily attire. I do have one Dobbs Twenty that is so elegant I have never had the nerve to wear it. Maybe someday I'll get a chance again to wear a suit and I'll go for it. ;)
PS, suit or not, I get lots of compliments on the hats I wear.

ortega76

Practically Family
IMG_2450.jpg

Chilly day out today. Mechanic's jacket, hoodie and a Champ stingie to do some yard work at my folks'.

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
For me "jeans" is synonymous with "pants". When I wear a T shirt, I won't usually wear a hat. If the T shirt is black, I think I can get away with it more when I have the mustache than when I don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe