Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

I love this thread! Sharing lives and cultures is among the best aspects of being humans. It might even help to put the world at peace, if all cultures and countries allowed or even promoted this kind of exchange. Sorry for the digression.

SUPER photos... Thanks folks!!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I'm taking the liberty of re-posting this from the Black Sheep Hat Works thread. This is truly Fedoras Afield and Bob used 2 hats he made specifically for his adventure, a straw and a beaver and both survived. Take 15 mns to watch this:

Sorry for the delay in checking back in here at the Lounge. I want to say that I really appreciate all the support from every body. It was fantastic to get a chance to chase a dream and my hike this summer was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. This country we live in is not only beautiful, but it is filled with some incredible people and a wonderful sense of generosity. I can't begin to list highlights as there are to many. I just want to say that if you have a dream, no matter how big or small, take the leap. It is sure to be rewarding. I put together a video of my journey which can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoaAfZertzc It might be a bit long but fitting 3000 miles into 15 minutes wasn't the easiest. I hope you enjoy it and I hope it inspires you to go get something you're after.

As for all things hats, I am happy to say we are back at it and the first hats are starting to roll out this week. You guys are amazing and I was floored by how many orders came in while I was away. Thank you all not only for being enthusiastic about our hats but also for placing orders and patiently waiting for your Wandering Hatter to come back home. I am looking forward to cranking out some new stuff and it looks like we have some great designs lined up in the queue. I also have some new ideas that we might start working on, it turns out that I still think a lot about hats even while walking in the mountains, so keep an eye out. As always, if you have any questions I am always happy to talk hats.

Your Hatter

Bob

g.durand

One Too Many
But what if I have no culture? Just hats!?

I thought hats is the culture. ;)

I'm taking the liberty of re-posting this from the Black Sheep Hat Works thread. This is truly Fedoras Afield and Bob used 2 hats he made specifically for his adventure, a straw and a beaver and both survived. Take 15 mns to watch this:

I'll second that. If anyone hasn't seen it, do. It is amazing.

Thanks, Mike. Good thinking!!

g.durand

One Too Many
Not too far afield, but I thought it was an interesting shot.

Wearing the '40s Open Road, my current favorite.
Photo1-226_zps3ff2d5fa.jpg

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
A beautiful OR! I've got one same color, and it's one of my favorites too.

"Fedoras afield" or "Fedoras astray"? Could look like a stroll through a red-light-district :D

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. It was halloween, there was a jeep and I was wearing a brown fedora. I know I'm not helping to rid us of the curse of Indiana Jones and for that I am truely sorry.

With my abject apologies, I give you another fedora a jungle:

IMG_2896_zps6408787d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ghost Rider

One of the Regulars
Since I live about 600km from the nearest coast, visiting Australia last week was a real novelty for me, so here's my new Australian hat in Australia:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld