Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fed IV Carbon vs. Moonstone?

FurFeltFedora

A-List Customer
Oh Goose - you're killin' me here!! :)

I've got a Carbon and Moonstone on their way to be (another week or two at the most) and based on your shot I can't wait. I like the black one that showed up but I have to agree with most comments that you're limited by what you can wear with the black hat. The carbon and moonstone look so much more versatile by comparison.

Either way, in a few weeks I'll be able to post pics of my 5 Fed IVs each in a different colour for comparison. I can't wait :)

Goose.

Practically Family
Hey Triple F...like waiting for Christmas isn't it?

Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done. Was thinking of a Campdraft or a Stylemaster. Or a Borsalino...but I don't know too much about those, so I need to study up and save more. But I'm good for now.

gtdean48 said:
Love seeing those Eagles fly! www my brother!
Thanks GTD. Ordered about a half dozen. National is probably wondering if I'm handing those out ;)
My Federation Tugboat Fleet is sporting one each. Well, except, the Dark Brown Deluxe which has the NESA pin...indicating it's status as Flag Ship. Thinking there may be a flag transfer from the Dark Brown Deluxe to the Carbon Standard though. Will have to see how the Carbon does after a few more days of sea trials.

And "WWW" to you Brother...

543285024_oTWve-M-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe