Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

p51

One Too Many
My wife and I couldn't have kids, so I of course have nothing like that.
We have a dachshund who is more than halfway past 13. He's a little old man now and I fear that our days with him are now short, just due to his age. We pamper the living heck out of him and his back is fine, though.
My wife and I:
us%2040s_zpsqfieag6c.jpg

Juneau, AK:
selfie%20Juneau_zpsywhgnyey.jpg

NYC, about 200 feet from one end of the Brooklyn Bridge:
20150925_140633%202%20800x450_zpsa5xhf5o5.jpg

Our pooch, in his usual environment of bundling up on the couch and watching us...
CharliePup_zpsgdpn0gcx.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
We took Lily to visit Santa a few weeks ago. She gave him a couple of pictures she'd made of him and Mrs. Claus. He went along with it very nicely, and told an "elf" to put it in the sleigh so he could take it back home to show to his wife. :) She 1000% believes in Santa, and we will keep it that way for as long as we can.

She is so excited for Christmas, and is counting down the days.

11232995_10208187891955469_5452736682257223604_o-1_zpsdgmnhc8t.jpg

Here is my family except for my son who was off at college. This was taken during my daughter's only time in a beauty pageant. She didn't win. I say it was fixed.

d78c54213ace57c232668afa604320dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFINITELY Fixed, Spudman!! She looks every bit a WINNER. (That's what I told my daughter who went that route once, too.) They're ALL fixed! And as comedian (I think it was he) Steve Wright says, "The Miss Universe Contest is FIXED.... Somebody from earth ALWAYS wins."

Spudman

One of the Regulars
DEFINITELY Fixed, Spudman!! She looks every bit a WINNER. (That's what I told my daughter who went that route once, too.) They're ALL fixed! And as comedian (I think it was he) Steve Wright says, "The Miss Universe Contest is FIXED.... Somebody from earth ALWAYS wins."
I love it! Can we share that with Steve Harvey? He could probably use a chuckle right about now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Everyone made it home for Christmas this year. It seems like it's getting harder and harder for all the children, their spouses, and all the grandchildren to get together at the same place and at the same time. My two sons, one of my daughters, and both of my daughters-in-law work in the healthcare business, and are almost always on different schedules. This Christmas it worked out that they were all off at the same time. It was really good to have everyone at home.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Lily told me that the photographer (a parent of a 2nd grade student in the classroom next door) took two shots - a funny one, and the one we received. She also said that they had a "light" that made sparkles in Lily's eyes. I'm sure it was something reflective, as the area Lily told me they used in the classroom for taking photos isn't the lightest. I will cherish this photo. Her teacher is amazingly thoughtful. We're so lucky.

Cocker

Practically Family
Still anxiously waiting for the little one to show up! Due date is 31.12, but as per our latest info, she shouldn't arrive before the week-end. Damn, the wait is killing me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken