Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Ahhh, Heinie is a euphemism for a chair!!!

I'm so bright my momma calls me SUN!

Later

Yeah, a chair:
060508him-and-her-2.jpg

wahine

Practically Family
Okay, I got to admit it: I don't really know what this thread is for. It seems like a place to chat about pretty much anything. If so, I can ask you guys where to put the link to this nice site I just stumbled on: it has loads of advertisements of all decades and topics. Just doesn't seem important enough to start a new thread anywhere, but too interesting to not share it.

Otherwise, kick me out (but be gentle on me, I'm a delicate creature) :D

Okay, I got to admit it: I don't really know what this thread is for. It seems like a place to chat about pretty much anything. If so, I can ask you guys where to put the link to this nice site I just stumbled on: it has loads of advertisements of all decades and topics. Just doesn't seem important enough to start a new thread anywhere, but too interesting to not share it.

Otherwise, kick me out (but be gentle on me, I'm a delicate creature) :D

Nice! 50s car ads!:
9cax8dvdtgg46o.jpg

Welcome dear lady. Pull up a chair and sit down. :D

wahine

Practically Family
jamespowers - well then I'll take that for now. you look like a very sophisticated gentleman. To be around educated people sometimes intimidates me a bit. Can you help me?

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
"Heinie, oh Heinie, I love but you!
No one can cut all of half in two.
Heinie oh Heinie if you will be mineie I'll promise to stick to you chust like glue!

[video=youtube_share;qROuhfU7Fbc]http://youtu.be/qROuhfU7Fbc[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld