Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Ok, off topic: any tips to waking up/getting out of bed in the morning? I've been having such trouble the past month or so. Mixture of weather changes & depression I think.

Maybe I need some sort of an ejector seat rigged up to my bed?
X
BD

Justin B

One Too Many
Get an Irish Setter. Nature's perfect alarm clock. I'm up at 6:45 every morning seven days a week. Also a good cure for depression.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
James would be in "Hog Heaven", I think:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/03/half-ton-of-bacon-falls-on-unsuspecting-man/

It turns out there is such a thing as too much bacon, much to the chagrin of Ron Swanson.

An unsuspecting Swede found that out the hard way 7 a.m. Thursday after a whopping 600 kgs —that’s 1,322 pounds — tumbled from a trolley in the meatpacking district onto one early morning commuter.

“It’s a rather unusual accident, you might say,” police spokesperson Peter Adlersson told Sweden’s The Local.

The man sustained minor back injuries. His cholesterol levels are unknown.

James would be in "Hog Heaven", I think:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/03/half-ton-of-bacon-falls-on-unsuspecting-man/

It turns out there is such a thing as too much bacon, much to the chagrin of Ron Swanson.

An unsuspecting Swede found that out the hard way 7 a.m. Thursday after a whopping 600 kgs —that’s 1,322 pounds — tumbled from a trolley in the meatpacking district onto one early morning commuter.

“It’s a rather unusual accident, you might say,” police spokesperson Peter Adlersson told Sweden’s The Local.

The man sustained minor back injuries. His cholesterol levels are unknown.

Take the Swede. Leave the bacon. :p
bacon.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld