Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Anyone else have Tom as a friend on facebook and find it amusing that the conservatively dressed, clean cut lad seems to be the black sheep of his family?

That's me :p

253227_392763937426369_82949108_n.jpg

The picture you commented on, I'm sure is what you're referring to.

Anyone else have Tom as a friend on facebook and find it amusing that the conservatively dressed, clean cut lad seems to be the black sheep of his family?

Yes, and he's smaller now. He had to quit lifting for awhile, after he tore his shoulder and bicep and had to have surgery. He used to be bigger than this.

Tommy.... your dad's arm is almost as big around as your waist! :eeek:

Oh, yeah, he gets that one a lot!

You also forgot to mention that he looks like Paul Senior from American Chopper. :p

Most aren't in these parts lol which makes me have to chase even more fellas away from my little sister.

Haha , I had the same thought, but was too lazy to post a picture! Gee, Wisconsin girls sure are pretty!

Yep, we take watching out for Dixie very seriously!

599617_393268007375962_476214734_n.jpg

Don't mess with Dixie. She's surrounded by big arms and ammo belts...:eek:

It's beautiful country out here, ain't it?

Oh, I've been to Tom's neck of the woods. I've seen my share of guns and ammo there... Don't mess with people from small communities... ;)

Goodness no, I couldn't do that to my little brother!

Are you pointing that weapon at the fella's head? :eeek:

lol thank you! I wish Mom would have been in it. She doesn't like her picture taken.

Tom, that has got to be the best family photograph I have ever seen lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld