Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
:p

Unit 3 with Venus -- Beer

[video=youtube;m8QeS8_0CoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8QeS8_0CoQ[/video]
Someone's parents should have enforced the "lights out at 10" rule because sleep depravation for youngsters makes them silly, and they should have taken the plug to the Roland away...
I should know, 3 friends of mine and I stayed up 30hrs straight when we were 16. With a house that included several guitars, a Marshall amp, a Roland synthesizer, and a set of drums. Oh, and a few 12 packs of REGULAR cokes back when they were regular. Great ideas and great songs came about as a result of this, including one about a friend's car that had imitation sheep skin seat covers, and a girl that spit ice which we substituted for tobacco (for the song). ;)

Last edited:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Running around the asylum & enjoying every minute of it. :becky:
Nice to see I've influenced you all! HA!

Someone's parents should have enforced the "lights out at 10" rule because sleep depravation for youngsters makes them silly, and they should have taken the plug to the Roland away...
I should know, 3 friends of mine and I stayed up 30hrs straight when we were 16. With a house that included several guitars, a Marshall amp, a Roland synthesizer, and a set of drums. Oh, and a few 12 packs of REGULAR cokes back when they were regular. Great ideas and great songs came about as a result of this, including one about a friend's car that had imitation sheep skin seat covers, and a girl that spit ice which we substituted for tobacco (for the song). ;)

And YOU, Sir, are awesome. :thumb:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Running around the asylum & enjoying every minute of it. :becky:
Nice to see I've influenced you all! HA!

And YOU, Sir, are awesome. :thumb:

Had we all studied more, we would have been successful.
Okay I would have been more successful than I am now. :D
One of these guys is a well known Christian musician, and has been around the world playing his guitar.
Another one became a music engineer (recording) in Nashville.
Oh well it made for great memories, and what better way to spend the summer as a teen?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Had we all studied more, we would have been successful.
Okay I would have been more successful than I am now. :D
One of these guys is a well known Christian musician, and has been around the world playing his guitar.
Another one became a music engineer (recording) in Nashville.
Oh well it made for great memories, and what better way to spend the summer as a teen?

My dad's a bass player, mostly, locally (& even played the Grand Ol' Opry w/ Janie Fricke a while back). I kept telling him I wanted to learn from him, but I just don't have the patience to these days. :p

I worked Christian retail for a while, so I know a lot of the artists whether I wanted to listen to them or not. What's the artists name you speak of?

Then you went around singing like this:
[video=youtube_share;sxdmw4tJJ1Y]http://youtu.be/sxdmw4tJJ1Y[/video]

My nephew, and I.

1235974_589490237775410_270504124_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe