Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

When I was a teenager(driving a '55 two door Chevy). My friend riding shotgun said 'Watch this'!..as I was pulling over to the curb. He quickly opened his door and grabbed a grey squirrel by the tail and tossed it in the backseat to two other buddies. It went nuts twirling all over my buddies..the ceiling..back window..scratching and biting everything in sight. Of course I slammed on the brakes and bailed out..along with my buddy in the front seat. Unfortunately..the guys in the back were trapped..as the front doors shut. Never seen anything like it. Never knew a squirrel could move that fast or cause that much damage! By the time the guys in the back managed to escape they had been beat all to hell. The squirrel grabbed one buddies hand (between the thumb and forefinger)in it's buck teeth and shook it like rag doll. I still remember his screams. Took him to the hospital for quite a few stitches bandages and tetanus shot. Unbelievable..but true!
HD

When I was a teenager(driving a '55 two door Chevy). My friend riding shotgun said 'Watch this'!..as I was pulling over to the curb. He quickly opened his door and grabbed a grey squirrel by the tail and tossed it in the backseat to two other buddies. It went nuts twirling all over my buddies..the ceiling..back window..scratching and biting everything in sight. Of course I slammed on the brakes and bailed out..along with my buddy in the front seat. Unfortunately..the guys in the back were trapped..as the front doors shut. Never seen anything like it. Never knew a squirrel could move that fast or cause that much damage! By the time the guys in the back managed to escape they had been beat all to hell. The squirrel grabbed one buddies hand (between the thumb and forefinger)in it's buck teeth and shook it like rag doll. I still remember his screams. Took him to the hospital for quite a few stitches bandages and tetanus shot. Unbelievable..but true!
HD

Geez, I hope the 55 I have isn't that one. lol lol

HD

That is a great story!
:D

Second car? That's my fourth lol It's actually somewhere around 14 or 15 since I turned 16 (I'm 21 now)

Oh my goodness! You're on a roll when it comes to buying cars! :) Congrats on your second car Tom. :) I've been working on buying some more new / old vintage pieces myself for an event that's coming up in September. I have my eyes set on a dress that I saw on eBay. It has a few condition issues, but I think overall it's okay. So for the next five days or so I am going to watch it like a hawk.

Glad you think so :) I cannot wait to have it all done and ready to pull a car trailer.

Now THAT is a truck! :D

Raccoon damage, or not. I'll take that old Ford. 63? 64? Hard to tell just by the roof.

Raccoon in the car = lock the doors, roll up the windows and time to by a new car!
Tom, you want to buy a new car? :D

Aargh! Back to work tomorrow. 6:30 to 6:00 days again. No more reading or sculpting all day, FL whenever, or playing outside as much as I want or the heat will allow. Vacation is over! Although really it's been over the last week plus with parent student enrollment meetings. Thankfully, I thoroughly enjoy what I do almost as much as I enjoy free time. :D

Aargh! Back to work tomorrow. 6:30 to 6:00 days again. No more reading or sculpting all day, FL whenever, or playing outside as much as I want or the heat will allow. Vacation is over! Although really it's been over the last week plus with parent student enrollment meetings. Thankfully, I thoroughly enjoy what I do almost as much as I enjoy free time. :D

School starts here on Wednesday for a half day and then regular days for the rest of the year. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82