Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

And where are we today? :p

1. ButteMT61 (79)
2. Jamespowers (76)
3. V.C. Brunswick (52)
4. AtomicEraTom (45)
5. The Wiser Hatter (44)
6. Gin&Tonics (43)
7. Baron Kurtz (40)
8. Wallis (36)
9. Herringbonekid (33)
10. Widebrim (28)

Touchofevil (115) 02- Aug. to 09 Aug. So many posts, so little said! :D
Obviously referring to my posts not others. :D

I wonder about boardreader's accuracy as it would seem that many of the top ten posters have posted much more often than they are attributed during this past week. Unnnnnnless I have the wrong timeframe from which these stats were taken.

Last edited:
Touchofevil (115) 02- Aug. to 09 Aug. So many posts, so little said! :D
Obviously referring to my posts not others. :D

I wonder about boardreader's accuracy as it would seem that many of the top ten posters have posted much more often than they are attributed during this past week. Unnnnnnless I have the wrong timeframe from which these stats were taken.

I have no idea how they sample it. I think they sleep through half their jobs. :p

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family

I've always wondered about this too. I have no idea how they tally these things. [huh] Is it only certain boards that count?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82