Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Four day weekend, and nothing to do. 3 in the afternoon, and I haven't even bothered to get dressed, yet.

I was dressed..but now I'm back in my skivees. I may get dressed again unless I take an afternoon nap...or I could jump on the bike [huh]. It is kinda stessful when every day is a day off and one must make all of these decisions. OK..I'm going to ride the MC..in my skivees! Afterall it is 92 degrees outside. That's the key. Make life exciting..!!:cool:

You sure know how to live. Retired life. Do you watch a lot of Judge Judy? lol

I was dressed..but now I'm back in my skivees. I may get dressed again unless I take an afternoon nap...or I could jump on the bike [huh]. It is kinda stessful when every day is a day off and one must make all of these decisions. OK..I'm going to ride the MC..in my skivees! Afterall it is 92 degrees outside. That's the key. Make life exciting..!!:cool:

I've never had one of these kinda days before. I don't know what to do with myself. Gas went up almost half a buck here this week, so I'm not gonna bother driving anyplace. I'm pretty well tethered to the house.

^ Love those kinda days. :biggrin:

Definitely TMI. lol lol

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I've never had one of these kinda days before. I don't know what to do with myself. Gas went up almost half a buck here this week, so I'm not gonna bother driving anyplace. I'm pretty well tethered to the house.

On my days off from work, I keep telling myself, "I'm going to stay home and do crafts" as a way to save money. Then as the day progresses, it turns into "I don't want to do crafts. I want to go out!" Then it turns into, "I don't want to go out. I'm going to save gas." So the rest of the day turns into a mini marathon of watching ghost hunter shows! lol

On other days I watch the news and game shows. :D

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I'm sorry I couldn't resist posting this on here. I saw it on the news last night. And I thought I got excited about things! :D God bless his heart. :)

[video=youtube;6lutNECOZFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lutNECOZFw[/video]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82