Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
You know what animal is NOT "man's best friend"?

Cats.

You know why?

Because they aren't friends. When a cat is sitting on your face when you sleep, it's not trying to wake you up...it's trying to murder you.

Dogs are the best.

*BARK!*

LOL!!

I've been around cats and dogs my entire life. I have no preference. I love them both. :D

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I would never allow a door-to-door salesman into my house.

Maurice!

7549814798_1b3210f6be_z.jpg

OMG!! He's so cute!!!

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
This is Zeus, DecoDoll

Thanks VC! Sorry. This is what happens when you don't post for a while and have to play catch up!

BTW, I finally got my Red Car Disney pin. I found one that I really liked (I got it on eBay since I figured the park probably doesn't carry it anymore). It's one of the exclusive annual passholder ones. I still can't wait to go again. August will be here before you know it! :)

Thanks VC! Sorry. This is what happens when you don't post for a while and have to play catch up!

BTW, I finally got my Red Car Disney pin. I found one that I really liked (I got it on eBay since I figured the park probably doesn't carry it anymore). It's one of the exclusive annual passholder ones. I still can't wait to go again. August will be here before you know it! :)

Is that the one with Mickey as a tram conductor? Last weekend I went to the Disneyana convention at the Crowne Plaza Resort near Disneyland and picked up this one.

DSCF8125.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82