Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
tresamigos.gif

Yes Jefe?

This is always the thread saver. :p:D

1. Jamespowers (94)
2. ButteMT61 (90)
3. Edward (60)
4. Two Types (60)
5. Baron Kurtz (44)
6. AtomicEraTom (43)
7. Daniel Jones (40)
8. Shangas (38)
9. Chief000731 (35)
10. The Wiser Hatter (34)

Justin B

One Too Many
You have to take the way back machine (Or click the little link at the bottom) all the way to the first post where Rue posted a link taking you to said numbers.

Deja vu?

Undertow must have left the way back machine on...

I also forgot to mention that my new dog, Zeus, will be born July 1st! I will have him home by September! Yeah! Finally a dog to replace my other one---same breed---different sex. :D
I am also getting a friend of mine a dog from that litter---albeit a female. I refer to her as Hera but I am sure he will give her a different name. :p

rue

I believe this is the first time I've made the list!

I think you're right Tommy!

They are for the period of a week, though the numbers seem to be a bit stale; maybe a couple weeks old.

Hi A.C. :kiss:

I also forgot to mention that my new dog, Zeus, will be born July 1st! I will have him home by September! Yeah! Finally a dog to replace my other one---same breed---different sex. :D
I am also getting a friend of mine a dog from that litter---albeit a female. I refer to her as Hera but I am sure he will give her a different name. :p

YAY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe