Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi Rue, sorry to hear that. I would have sent you a little something! ;0 The bunny brought me some salted chocolate caramels, which I hence ODed on. *oops*

Justin, glad to hear you're doing ok. Likewise, it's always good to see you in the Lounge. ;0 How is the new puppy?

James, at least he brought you a little somethin' somethin'!

X
BD

Last edited:

Justin B

One Too Many
Maurice is doing well, still hasn't got much of an attention span though. I'll snap a picture or two tonight when I get home. He got a new crate the other day as he was already outgrowing the one I had. This one is all wire, and the roomies have dubbed it the "Pup State Pen".

Didn't get any chocolate eggs from the Easter bunny but I'd much rather have gazing at me a bewitching pair of:

Ondrej Havelka and his Melody Makers -- Oči čokoládové ;)
(Chocolate Eyes)

[video=youtube;cowsYXvdJ9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cowsYXvdJ9M[/video]

Justin B

One Too Many
Puppy Pictures!

Getting ready to pounce:
6922273136_79b420da82.jpg

The two seconds I got him to hold still and look in my general direction.
6922274518_02f8f04c8d.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Nonsense! You look beautiful and I love that red dress on you in the what are you wearing thread :)

xo

Well you know how us ladies are, always wanting to shed a bit! :) Thanks Rue, it's a fun sailor dress!

I think you wouldn't mind the floral notes of a Lowland scotch. An Islay might be a bit much though. :p

I just may have to try some, sometime. I really haven't had much exposure to harder alcohol, though I think I had rye whiskey once. Yuck!

X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken