Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Nope, ear is fine. He's smart enough to stop chewing once it hurt.

Samantha looks much like the dog my grandparents had named Aussie. Wonderful dog, bet Zeus will be too.

Nope, ear is fine. He's smart enough to stop chewing once it hurt.

Samantha looks much like the dog my grandparents had named Aussie. Wonderful dog, bet Zeus will be too.

Ok then I can lol lol now.

She got into everything but she kept the yard free of mangy wildlife and erstwhile people. Hopefully with a dog named Zeus it will encourage the same commanding behavior. :p

rue

Updated picture of why I haven't been around much.

7021238305_29b5ccecb5_c.jpg

Sooooo cute!!!! You're bringing him when you come out this way aren't you?

Justin B

One Too Many
Sooooo cute!!!! You're bringing him when you come out this way aren't you?

That's the plan.

We went for our first walk around the neighborhood last night. Yeah...learned several things. I need new shoes. He really likes running inbetween my legs. I really need new shoes. Walk should start earlier in the evening as my neighborhoood is not well lit at night. New shoes are an absolute must. When the leash is first attached to Maurice's collar he lays down and refuses to move unless distracted by something shiney or food.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
... Hopefully with a dog named Zeus it will encourage the same commanding behavior. :p

Hey, what you really need is a toy poodle named Zeus or Rambo or Duke, and a Rottweiler named Fluffy, Ginger, or some other "nice" name. Kill Fluffy Kill.

You might take junior to Obedience school. Our brainless half American Eskimo half Cocker will actually walk on your left side and not treat you like a sled after his training.

Later

Last edited:

1961MJS

Not rat dogs for me. Rottweilers either. I am sure both are great dogs for some people but they just don't match my personality/lifestyle.
Ahh, think of the comedy value. Our toy poodle died over Xmas, and she was a great dog. I never would have bought one though. Our old neighbors had a lap Rottweiler, I leaned down to pet it, and it eventually shoved me on my butt and then laid tummy up in my lap to be petted, a 1 and a half year old 100 pound Rottweiler. Jeez.

Ahh, think of the comedy value. Our toy poodle died over Xmas, and she was a great dog. I never would have bought one though. Our old neighbors had a lap Rottweiler, I leaned down to pet it, and it eventually shoved me on my butt and then laid tummy up in my lap to be petted, a 1 and a half year old 100 pound Rottweiler. Jeez.

Well there is that. Kind of like Frenchy:
[video=youtube_share;tfw57LVD2Fk]http://youtu.be/tfw57LVD2Fk[/video]:p

The rottweiler wouldn't work for the two boys. No way.

This is very true. We got our first Rotty in September, 1990. I was born in November, 1990. My folks were worried about the same thing, but the only person that Rocky ever knocked down was my dad if he'd yell at me lol

I don't have a problem with them it is just a huge dog like that that can knock over small children. :p

1961MJS

Hi

Dogs tend to be protective, to really screw with them, have two members of the family fight a little. The poor dog doesn't know who to help. My wife and daughter do this to my son's dog all of the time.

Our toy poodle took on one of my son's friends in High School, but he was one of the smaller ones...

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken