Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I was in a show there once when they had it set up for the olympics in 1984, but no, the first one was at The Los Angeles Equestrian Center in Griffith Park and the second was at the Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara.

I think I was near there last year. I went to the Vintage Textile show in Burbank last October and I noticed an equestrian park right across from the parking lot. I'm almost sure it was the Los Angeles Equestrian Center. I didn't realize how close the show was from Griffith Park until I looked at it on a map (it was my first time driving there). I remember after the show, I couldn't resist visiting Travel Town and the old carousel on the way back.

I've always been meaning to go back and visit the Santa Anita Race track again. I haven't been there in a really long time (always see it when I am visiting the Santa Anita mall or when my Dad is watching the show Luck on TV--lol). The last event I went to there was a friend's graduation, which I think was about 10 years ago! Yikes! I feel really old now! lol

Sorry it took me a while to reply back to you.

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
For a newbie, you've gotten off to a great start :)

How am I? To be honest... not so great. I'm getting a divorce and I found out that my soon to be ex didn't pay some bills (in the thousands) that were in my name unbeknownst to me, I can't seem to sell my other house and I've basically lost two friends here at the FL, which is hard because being married to the controlling jerk made it so I don't have a a lot of friends in the first place.

Sorry to vent.... it's not like me to share these things publicly, but I'm just having a hard time right now.

Anyway, I think I might take a break from the lounge... I don't know for how long.... a couple days, a week, a month, maybe more or less.... I don't know.

But thank you for asking BD, seriously, because you're one of the very few that have. xo

I'm sorry to hear that Rue. :(

Take the time that you need. Every once and while, when things get hectic, I take breaks from the Lounge to clear my head.

Also, you're not alone. You have many friends here that care about you.

[gives hug]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82