Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
Have you ever seen a prettier horse?

404308_338893466143363_160104127355632_1094933_1325221337_n.jpg

I think not....

Just had to know what kind of horse this is. It's an Akhal-Teke appearently. They're known for being tempremental and restless.

Justin B

One Too Many
Ah yes, been reading a bit of your blogging. The meatloaf recipe you posted is close to what I make, though I put it in a wire basket and cook it on the grill.

Justin B

One Too Many
It's pretty darned good. It's also nice as all the grease drips out so it's much leaner. I'll also do a bed of thin cut Videlia onions on one side which is nice.

Justin B

One Too Many
I won't tell you about what I'm planning for dinner then! I come from a family of people who like to cook, like to eat, and know how to do both extremely well.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I won't tell you about what I'm planning for dinner then! I come from a family of people who like to cook, like to eat, and know how to do both extremely well.

After your post, I had to cook something! ;0 Ha ha. I'm susceptible I guess.

The "never quite got beyond being a great big adolescent" person that I am, quickly spotted the shag post!

Blog is looking great so far, BD.

Now that is TOO funny! I thought about saying something about the term shag in the post, but thought I'd leave it up to the reader's imagination! ;0
X
BD

amador

A-List Customer
Let's pass a fifth of old "Embalming Fluid" around.
Unfortunately I got canned for insubordination.
If the director was competent his staff wouldn't have left en mass and required the temporary hiring of expansive temps like me while they scramble to find naive new talent to take advantage of.
Shoul have kept my mouth shut.

I need another drink, things are starting to clear up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82