Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Thank you! I sure am!

Oh, did I miss one? Lots o' November b-days round these parts.

Happy Birthday, Tom! :biggrin: Looks like yer enjoyin' yerself. lol

Of course, it's my beer of choice!!!

Epic a PBR for your first legal beer! I believe mine was a Rolling Rock (33).
Happy birthday Tom.

I'll be drinking Blue Ribbon until the day I die!! If it makes you feel any better, there's some Schlitz in the fridge, too and I had a High Life at the bar last night!

Happy Birthday Tom. You're legal now, you don't have to drink what we referred to as "our high school beer" anymore. I used to drink it back in the 1970's when it was brewed downstream from the Peoria Illinois sewage disposal plant. (I hope I'm kidding, but I think I may be right). Your next picture should include a more upscale beer, Michelob, Guinness Stout, Dos Equis Amber, you know, an old guy beer with flavor...

Happy Birthday again.

You're too good to me!

Yes, but it's true! :D

Thank you, sir!

Hey Tom, a happy belated birthday from a fellow November baby! I was out of town on business this week and didn't get a chance to check in to the Lounge.

On that note, here's some pics from my birthday party, tonight.

Please forgive the quality, these were taken by different cell phones and I took them from Facebook.
327125_296948846993721_100000358250277_1013797_925602339_o.jpg

322219_10150405823609330_506159329_8358996_1717720417_o.jpg

I liked my friend took this one in Black and White.
322145_10150956814225500_746100499_21595717_1937939852_o.jpg

The hats from left to right are my Stetson, I'm wearing my daily driver Scala, and my buddy on the right is wearing my Cavanaugh.

Good for you HD.............BTW, how do you stay so fit and trim. I don't want to see you outgrow your Aeros!

Regards,
coffee

I do one arm curls with quarts of coldbeer (switching hands)..and have a swivel fat burner office chair in front of my computer. I also cross my legs to the right...then exactly 12 mins later..to the left. I do only channel surf with my right hand..but dip chips with my left..usually in the leaning rest position. ..but there are those times that I actually must reach. Sadly..sometimes I must walk to the men's room..and back. Usually when I'm right in the middle of a post. I know..it sounds like a stressful routine...so sometimes I play soothing slowdance music to keep me in the mood.
Thanks for asking
HD

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
:eek:fftopic:

HD's moniker brings to mind the time when Bobby Knight, after an IU v NU basketball game in Evanston, accused the Northwestern crowd of being racists for taunting the Indiana players with the chant, "Whose your daddy?" He thought it was referencing his black players who had been raised by their mothers in single parent homes.....when in fact it was meant to express domination on the court as NU was leading IU by 30 points at the time. I can still remember the look on his face when it was explained to him. Priceless.

:eek:fftopic:

HD's moniker brings to mind the time when Bobby Knight, after an IU v NU basketball game in Evanston, accused the Northwestern crowd of being racists for taunting the Indiana players with the chant, "Whose your daddy?" He thought it was referencing his black players who had been raised by their mothers in single parent homes.....when in fact it was meant to express domination on the court as NU was leading IU by 30 points at the time. I can still remember the look on his face when it was explained to him. Priceless.

Too funny...lol

This will make you laugh. Back in my chatroom days I had a couple of secret screen names which I would sometimes use when I didn't feel like being recognised. They were carefully chosen to have the least to do with me and one of them was "HoosierDaddy" with some numbers tacked on to it. I don't chat there anymore so it really doesn't matter. lol

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
At another forum there was a fellow who had multiple sock puppets and he would sometimes use them to argue amongst themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe