Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I'm gonna have to go to Church for the things that I was thinking.......

Tom approached the confessional with much trepidation. But all at once he thought he smelled a faint whiff of Jamesons coming from the ornately carved booth. That meant only one thing: Father Padraigh is hearing confession today! Suddenly Tom felt a whole lot better because he knew that the good Father probably wouldn't remember a blessed thing. :p

The Good

Call Me a Cab
This is a thread where you can chat about anything, right? Kind of our answer to the chat box issue right now?

Well, just so I've got something to chat about, I've bought a khaki safari shirt from Old Navy, and the sleeves are a bit on the long side. Hopefully they'll shrink a little after a wash. Also, would a B-6 jacket be OK in southern California as fall/winter/spring wear, or am I thinking out of my league? There's the warmer temperature issue and all of that, but I have a tendency to be cold.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thomas..? Father Padraic (Paddy) here.

Step into the cubicle 'my son' and I'll take your confession. "The smell?" oh that would be Mrs Doyle's *special* furniture polish! Sure, it's got that certain 'Bushmill's' scent to it, but it's 'only' polish ' to be sure!'

"Now do I need 'all day' to take this litany of sinful deeds you've brought into the confessional with you, Dear Tom..?"
"If so, sure you wouldn't be against me having a wee 'nip' of that Furniture Polish...to keep me pipes well waxed..."

(All in jest folks - as if you didn't know).

A quip and a nip Padre..for dear rue is offering up us all hot homemade apple pie! AC heavenly freshly fried and sacrificed chicken(or fish). Someone even mentioned a slight smite of vegemite(cough)! JP's catering the cubans. VC pre-recorded songs of vintage Vatican angels. For the bread and butter..we all be trustin Justin. Meself be loading up a case of the attitudes. Rumor has it that even the honorable Father Scot is racing in. Be ye'all blessed... smartly dressed...above all forgiven for loose buttons..and stingy brims..!!

rue

This is a thread where you can chat about anything, right? Kind of our answer to the chat box issue right now?

Well, just so I've got something to chat about, I've bought a khaki safari shirt from Old Navy, and the sleeves are a bit on the long side. Hopefully they'll shrink a little after a wash. Also, would a B-6 jacket be OK in southern California as fall/winter/spring wear, or am I thinking out of my league? There's the warmer temperature issue and all of that, but I have a tendency to be cold.

I'll have to let the boys answer this one J.B. Ohhh boys?????........

rue

Thomas..? Father Padraic (Paddy) here.

Step into the cubicle 'my son' and I'll take your confession. "The smell?" oh that would be Mrs Doyle's *special* furniture polish! Sure, it's got that certain 'Bushmill's' scent to it, but it's 'only' polish ' to be sure!'

"Now do I need 'all day' to take this litany of sinful deeds you've brought into the confessional with you, Dear Tom..?"
"If so, sure you wouldn't be against me having a wee 'nip' of that Furniture Polish...to keep me pipes well waxed..."

(All in jest folks - as if you didn't know).

Thank you Father Padraic for helping our dear Tommy with his sins.

lol lol lol

rue

A quip and a nip Padre..for dear rue is offering up us all hot homemade apple pie! AC heavenly freshly fried and sacrificed chicken(or fish). Someone even mentioned a slight smite of vegemite(cough)! JP's catering the cubans. VC pre-recorded songs of vintage Vatican angels. For the bread and butter..we all be trustin Justin. Meself be loading up a case of the attitudes. Rumor has it that even the honorable Father Scot is racing in. Be ye'all blessed... smartly dressed...above all forgiven for loose buttons..and stingy brims..!!

HD ....... That was great! :D

JB
I wear my Aero B-6 from aprox 35...down to the snowy teens here in Indiana. It is a comfy lighter weight shearling..but still more of a cold weather jacket,IMO. I would suggest any warmer weather would be better suited for something a little less insulated.
HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe