Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Goodness does she ever. It's lucky I'm a big guy. I'm constantly having to back these guys down. There's a new one almost every week. I remember she tells me "I've got a new boyfriend, he's 6'5 and in the military" I went to myself "Oh, geez, I'm gonna get my butt whooped in this one" Nicest guy she ever brought home.[QUOTE/]

Nicest is always nice. You have an excuse not to get into it with him. :p

rue

Did Mom make you feel like you were ten again? :p

Well. let's see.... "you drive like a mad woman".... "don't you think you should bake the cake now?" (said 3 times in an hour)....."I really think you should (fill in the blank)"..... "you were allowed to eat in your room, why can't she (the daughter)"...... lol I love her, but it's like I can't manage anything on my own :p

Well. let's see.... "you drive like a mad woman".... "don't you think you should bake the cake now?" (said 3 times in an hour)....."I really think you should (fill in the blank)"..... "you were allowed to eat in your room, why can't she (the daughter)"...... lol I love her, but it's like I can't manage anything on my own :p

Holy Crimony! Reminds me of Ethel Merman on Its a Mad Mad Mad World. :p

TN1.jpg

You look like you could have been a guest host or one of the original SNL cast members in that pic. The style is reminiscent of Edie Baskin who was the staff photographer on SNL from 1975 to 1984 and took most of the still photos that were seen in the opening credits.

dd_snl14.jpg

tumblr_ljb66lMegu1qzkeqio1_500.jpg

This is true, I can usually see through an act, though. Not always, but usually.
Nicest is always nice. You have an excuse not to get into it with him. :p

Let me tell you, I've never hated Old Spice so much in my life lol

Worse after applying the after shave lotion.:eeek::p

But you gotta admit, I've got a better haircut lol lol lol lol

You look like you could have been a guest host or one of the original SNL cast members in that pic. The style is reminiscent of Edie Baskin who was the staff photographer on SNL from 1975 to 1984 and took most of the still photos that were seen in the opening credits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe