Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

My one neighbor that is a IT Tech for Campbells Soup tells me stories of much worse then that! Can we say, "soup"?

ewwww.... I don't buy Cambells anymore, but now I really won't :eeek:

Suddenly I have a hankering for some chili at Wendy's. :D

:rofl: I remember that!
I always knew there was a reason why I didn't like ketchup. lol I haven't had that stuff in years!

I buy organic ketchup, but I'm really thinking of making my own.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
ewwww.... I don't buy Cambells anymore, but now I really won't :eeek:

:rofl: I remember that!

I buy organic ketchup, but I'm really thinking of making my own.

It could be that "organic" bugs are just as non organic are for the ketchup....and now what is really going on....there is Catsup and Ketchup...should we note a "meow" in that formula?

Thought I'd bring the Knott's Berry Farm discussion that was started in the What's For Dinner thread here. :) Here's another one of the new rides.

The Windseeker Ride
(also at Cedar Point and Canada's Wonderland)

[video=youtube;TPCTbqbFB6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPCTbqbFB6o&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;kQjllZ5WKE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjllZ5WKE0&feature=related[/video]

rue

Thought I'd bring the Knott's Berry Farm discussion that was started in the What's For Dinner thread here. :) Here's another one of the new rides.

The Windseeker Ride
(also at Cedar Point and Canada's Wonderland)

You will never see me on anything like that :eeek:

I think that I'll start a 'DisneyWorld' pictorial of the 'all expenses paid' trip my wife won for us several years ago in 'the Temperature' thread.:D

:p

Justin B

One Too Many
You bunch of nancies. Fear of heights, spiders, the color green...ridiculous. I'm not afraid of anything....'cept sharks. Those things are terrifying.

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I almost screamed like a ***** when I was in the San Diego ocean and some sea weed rubbed my feet. Deep dark open water makes me a little uneasy. And the salt water seemed to make my nipples burn after a while. No good...

Justin B

One Too Many
I almost screamed like a ***** when I was in the San Diego ocean
The Pacific?
and some sea weed rubbed my feet. Deep dark open water makes me a little uneasy.
Can't really blaim you. Although the nice clear water that I can see for sure there are sharks isn't a lot better...
And the salt water seemed to make my nipples burn after a while. No good...
That might be bordering on TMI. ;)

In highschool after beer and pizza..a suddenly sick friend of mine sprayed the crowd all around the ride while I kept spinning the center wheel on the 'tilt-a-whirl'. As we got off..boy where they 'p*ssed'. We barely made it out alive. Of course..I bring it up to this day....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82