Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esquire Best Dressed Real Man Contest

Jovan

Suspended
Just voted for y'all. Good to see not a single three, two, one or ZERO star member there. :) All four stars... I think that's pretty awesome considering the public is voting too.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Jovan said:
Just voted for y'all. Good to see not a single three, two, one or ZERO star member there. :) All four stars... I think that's pretty awesome considering the public is voting too.

+1

The publicity for the Lounge and classic style in general would be amazing if one of us won. Even so I think we're already doing a terrific job.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
By the way, I am making it my policy to rate as one star anyone who entered the contest with a picture of himself not wearing a shirt. One cannot be 'best dressed' if one is not dressed at all!

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Rover said:
Clothes make the man. As Mark Twain said, "Naked people have little to no influence on society."

Well, John Holmes, Linda Lovelace and others might quibble with that point...

(I'm sorry...I could resist...now I feel all dirty...)

Marty M.

Vendor
Mike in Seattle said:
Well, John Holmes, Linda Lovelace and others might quibble with that point...

(I'm sorry...I could resist...now I feel all dirty...)

And I feel dirty reading it.
Marty Mathis

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Think I've made a silly mistake...:/

http://www.esquirebdrm.com/PADDYM/231

PADDYBING.jpg

I popped a few photos (just ones that have been on the Lounge) up on this Esquire thing several days ago, but at only 14 votes I probably don't have 'the look' and pitched the whole thing completely wrongly for what the Joe Public readership of this magazine is into, or is used to [huh]

Ever walk into a place and suddenly realise...eeeeek :eek: I shouldn't be in here!! [huh]

Oh well, God loves a tryer!! lol Thank goodness the Irish are pretty thick skinned!!;)

OH...! BTW, just out of interest, the first head/shoulders shot (ABOVE), you can just see Bing Crosby over my shoulder!! (I know, I mix with Hollywoodland Royalty!!:D ) Well this place is called Bings with loads of Crosby memorabilia and one of my good pals from the Lounge took me to this fabulous little spot over SF way when I was in the US. What a marvellous night that was, in a beautiful part of the states. Again such GREAT memories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe