Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Electric Leather Studio

tuanhng614

Familiar Face
That jacket would be super cool if it had the hidden hand warmer pockets in the panel designs like some Lee's truckers,
View attachment 645204

ELS jackets has the hand warmer pockets hidden in the design details, which is super brilliant.

The Twist jacket as an example. I didn’t know until when I accidentally slipped my hand into the pockets to realize that they’re there.

1728334537945.jpeg

1728334518700.jpeg

Attachments

• 1728334497720.jpeg
    1728334497720.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 6

floater

New in Town
That jacket would be super cool if it had the hidden hand warmer pockets in the panel designs like some Lee's truckers,
View attachment 645204
The new design of that jacket has the pocket opening kinda hidden, sadly it’s also zippered, completely vertical and looks like a tight opening, not a dealbreaker but I likely wouldn’t use them like that other than for storing small items

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
Giving this a bump since I’m also very interested in this jacket and would be great to see some fit pics of yours.

Also interested if you know if it’s veg tanned calfskin and has the color changed at all since you got it, also approximately how thick is it and how’s the lining and pocket size?

Coincidently, I was thinking the perfect highway would be one with a new style collar, front zipper (ideally a 2-way zip) and old style hand warmer pockets, sadly I guess this would require ordering custom even though I’m fine with standard sizing measurements, I’d still like to see a pic of a new style highway in camel, maybe it’ll change my mind but I was hoping to still catch one of those transitional ones like this one he posted less than 3 months ago which is likely yours lol

View attachment 645028
Hey!

Yup that’s my jacket, I’m pretty sure. It was also featured in his las Insta post: https://www.instagram.com/p/DAIHamyTcty/?igsh=MWcxdHNlYXI4YnN0eA==

I didn’t ask for details about the leather, I only know it’s calfskin although I know he’s used similarly coloured horse in the past but don’t know if it’s available. I have to say, I don’t inspect every stitch or anything like that, I’m not the most nitpicky.

I loved the jacket when I got it, but couldn’t get out of my mind that it was a bit longer than I wanted. That’s on me though I sent pics of me wearing an Addict AD-01 and an Aero Premier Highwayman and asked for a length in between those two, and that’s exactly what I got. I emailed him asking if alterations were possible and he said yes, but that the work wouldn’t be done until end of September (I didn’t mind, I’ve only been able to wear a leather jacket 3 days so far), so I sent it back. Well, last Friday (October the 4th) I got a pic of my jacket finished (he’s been super precise about his estimations both times) and he’s shipped it.

Jacket is expected to arrive on Friday, so I’m hoping next week I’ll be able to post some fit pics.

As for the design, I think he doesn’t charge extra as long as it’s the original design (or a mix of both variations, like in my case as the collar is the new one and the rest is the old design). He does charge extra for pattern/cut changes like body or sleeve length. I’m pretty sure it’s a one man shop and jackets are MTO so he usually doesn’t have stock laying around unless (I imagine) some customer backs out.

Jacket wasn’t cheap but I loved it the little time I had it and I’m sure I’ll love it even more now that’s a bit shorter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPDuran