Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edge of Love

Eyemo

Practically Family
Yeah, I felt that Atonement lost it's way a bit.. BTW AmateisGal, what part of Nebraska are you? I've got a dear friend living in Bellvue Omaha.:)

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Eyemo said:
Yeah, I felt that Atonement lost it's way a bit.. BTW AmateisGal, what part of Nebraska are you? I've got a dear friend living in Bellvue Omaha.:)

I'm in Lincoln - only 50 miles away from Bellevue. :)

Eyemo

Practically Family
Boy, could I tell you some weird coincidences concerning Nebraska. I guess my distant relatives must have had a good time on the wagon trail route to Salt Lake City (would by geography be correct in thinking this?).. Been to Lincoln, Loved it!… Corresponded briefly with a chap called Pete Maslowski who was lecturer at the Uni.. He wrote an excellent book called “Armed with Cameras”.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Eyemo said:
Boy, could I tell you some weird coincidences concerning Nebraska. I guess my distant relatives must have had a good time on the wagon trail route to Salt Lake City (would by geography be correct in thinking this?).. Been to Lincoln, Loved it!… Corresponded briefly with a chap called Pete Maslowski who was lecturer at the Uni.. He wrote an excellent book called “Armed with Cameras”.

I got my MA in history at UNL - though I never did take a class with Prof. Maslowski, I saw him in the halls quite often. :)

I'm glad you liked Lincoln! It's quite an eclectic town - lots to do!

And yes - your geography would be correct. :D

Eyemo

Practically Family
My friend also went to UNL.. his names Dave Bighia. Don't suppose you know him..LOL!

Eyemo

Practically Family
Hey Pip (Man of many Avatars).. Excellent to hear you enjoyed this movie:eusa_clap Can't wait to see it myself now..:)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Edge of Love...

Wondeful movie with Keira and Sienna as the love interests of the Welsh poet, Dylan Thomas, during the dark and desperate days of early WWII in a London that trembles beneath the weight of Luftwaffe bombs. Wonderful costumes to gloat at and for me a fairly thought provoking story line. Keira is at her best down the Underground (London metro/train system) singing her wee heart out as the blitz goes on overhead...

PaddyKeira014.jpg

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Hi Paddy, the Irvin Flying Circus were wondering where you'd been old boy. Wouldn't want to be up on a charge of AWOL!

CAL-NOIR

Vendor
Not sure if this has opened in L.A yet ? Looking forward to it .

I missed 'Mrs Pettigrew lives for a day ' at the movies , now waiting for it to come out on dvd. Anyone see it ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe