Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Just picked this EMERSON up. Here is a brand that comes up very rarely and to me it looks to be fairly early. With a shorter homburg rolled brim and a fairly straight crown, could be early 40's, maybe late 30's. I wont know until I have it in hand. I also could be way off base and it could be from the 50's. It has gone unsold a couple of times now and thought I would give it a shot.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=170654369216&si=aEFVm%252FdenFDCuzE%252FO2glM%252BnRvDk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
A constellation is a constellation. The strat pins don't say anything.

1895 Stetson receipt
608stetson1.jpg

I was hoping one of the big heads would buy this so we could see it. The flash photo makes it look like it's made with roofing tar.
Placed a feeble bid at the eleventh hour, but not enough to meet the reserve.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's a long hair finish. One Lounger has (IIRC) three of these that I know of, but he's told me about them in private messages, so I'll leave it to him as to whether he wants to post them.

who got the 100 case?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld