Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

TipTop

Practically Family
Well, didn't win the Gay Prince that was took big and went for $80, but did BIN this one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251036355930?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
$(KGrHqNHJCsE91!upCN)BPgJ,6Bibw~~60_3.JPG

Apparently a Gay Prince in 6 7/8 that'll need a bit of a stretch. $20 BIN, figured I didn't have that much to lose.

That could cozy up to my $40 red Borso....imagine what they might accomplish together in the dark.
15514913-md.jpg

TipTop

Practically Family
<"I have been at the hospital all week. My favorite Uncle is in with heart failure and my cousin lost her mom in Feb. I am just trying....">

15499975-sm.jpg

15514913-sm.jpg

And so begins the sob story of why the seller ignored my detailed size clarification questions before and after the auctions' closing for my two "Barsalinos"--one a 7 1/2 and the red one derided above, a 7 3/8. She swears they both measure ....21"!

Despite blaming me for her inaccuracies, we have come to an accord and they are BOTH going back in the morning for a full refund. So, don't be envious, watch for them again on ePrey.

And, hold the wildlife headbands. ;)

Last edited:

TipTop

Practically Family
I bought this pair thinking I need a project hat. Picked up a stitching awl, now if I could track down a decent sweatband! (No email back yet, Buler, from your lead. ) The Knox has some promise, I think, even with that moth crater and the assorted spots.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150790068879?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_825wt_675

Anyone want a free tweed?

Another Tale of Two Pities. When will we ever learn?

(ONTOH, how could you pass up the beckon of that headline?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe