Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
It was a crapshoot on the size on this one, Parkleigh - I figured what heck I'll roll the dice. I'm hoping it's a 7 1/4 based on the measurements. My luck it's a 7 1/8 but who knows maybe it's a 7 3/8. Gimbel's house brand.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Look in the Stratoliner Society thread...should be a link there to get one.

Yes sir, ET. I got a very nice one in sterling from a Lounger who has them made and sells them. I don't remember his Lounge name, just his real name, but that won't help, though I'll send it to you by PM.

Not mine.

P. & C. Habig Box

!B5vdmNwBGk~$(KGrHqIOKkYEymImhDHWBMuz6PHyvQ~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180578148441

Just won this . I am surprised at the price. Good deal or not ?
My first Huckel.

Did this go unnoticed?

I think this one is more current than listed and made by TONAK (Czech) vs. Weilheim (Germany). The Hückel family lost the factory in Czechoslovakia after WWII and ended up in Weilheim (they held the name rights for Germany). When it arrives if you can provide more photos it would be helpful.

Happy Jack

A-List Customer
I think this one is more current than listed and made by TONAK (Czech) vs. Weilheim (Germany). The Hückel family lost the factory in Czechoslovakia after WWII and ended up in Weilheim (they held the name rights for Germany). When it arrives if you can provide more photos it would be helpful.

Thanks Mayser: I thought something was amiss, Price is certanly O.K. Will post pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld