Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
If you joint to talk hats and occasionally sell your stuff, that's cool by me. When you join just to sell your stuff, and make claims you haven't even tried to verify, check your shoes.

bajaddict

New in Town
Thanks for all the free info, guys!

Lefty: corrected to "Dobbs" & removed the dates...... whoops-a-daisey - that was a close one!

Mobile: lol

Lefty (again): It's the only reason I joined; hats aren't my thing as I am more into old clocks. I actually did spend a lot of time looking for info but it appears that I erred. It's a mistake that I try my best to avoid. When it does happen I correct it at once, notify any bidders, and refund all money and shipping fees. I certainly would not want to buy an item that was not as described and do not expect others to either.

My wife and I buy old stuff and resale it - it's a hobby that we enjoy together and make a very small profit from.

HEY! If that's a crime then lock me up lol

bajaddict

New in Town
Mobile Vulgus said:
It is a nice looking lid. I especially like the pin. Too bad its too big for me.

I got the opposite problem..... :(

HEY! I'm like a 49 year old Bobble-Head Doll here lol

Good thing I don't know a Fedora from a Fondue Pot - I'd never be able to afford the custom-size lid that my huge noggin' would warrant lol

But seriously folks, I sincerely hope that it finds a good home with someone who appreciates it.

Why, iffn' I don't realize my overly-inflated price for it I'll end up dropping the price and re-listing it (did I just say that out loud :eusa_doh: ).

billyspew

One Too Many
Someone got a great deal on an old Borsalino Homburg

!B1kNJfw!mk~$(KGrHqV,!gsE)C3e1,l!BMe+LdorpQ~~_12.JPG

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
RobFedoraField said:
I've been able to snag 2 7 1/4" hats this weekend, one for $19 and one for $12.

Empire.jpg

Grey Empire State Hat

once I get my hand on these I'll post pics and info

I had my eye on that second one, but I just blew my (meagre) budget on a new panama from Panama Bob. I will have to wait for another steal to come along.

A. Maincut Bowler

I picked up the following package including a French Bowler by A. Maincut. I couldn't find anything on this company but looks of high quality.

4964075611_6aa37b791c.jpg
4964075511_a5233d1021.jpg

4964678110_77afaefa6d.jpg
4966214889_f4abc193ba.jpg

4964678292_caac91fe02.jpg

nice

jlee562 said:
This one came in the mail today....opened the box and found a nice surprise, it's got a Cavanaugh edge that wasn't clearly evident in the pics, that's a nice bonus!

This is a really nice hat, although the felt is a lightweight variety with a "kitten finish."

It does say "beaver XXX" on the sweatband....so is does it contain beaver? Pics to come when I get home...

nice lid, I've been keeping my eye out for a super stingy light grey. a nice brim treatment is always a bonus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld