Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Fedoras for sale

Darrell2688

A-List Customer
Hello Fedora Fans,

I have two Fedora hats listed on Ebay for sale and Ebay is offering a 10% discount on my hats, you have to log into your Ebay account to see the discount codes. Both hats are 7 3/8" size, one is a Indiana Style hat with the dimensional cut brim and the other is the Bone color fedora that I just posted here on the lounge. If you are interested you can check out the 2 fedora hats using this web link:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=305605468647&rt=nc&_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l170197&_ssn=dwb4926

Thank you for your time and interest,
Darrell

The Ebay coupon is something new to me, posted by Ebay and I read some of the information on the discount to find who was eligible, I had a customer contact me last night on Ebay and he couldn't see the coupon, so I looked at the details on qualification, this is a statement from the coupon details, I copied and pasted the first line in the paragraph. You might check your messages on Ebay also, they are constantly sending me 10% off coupon codes for shoes and jackets.
I hope this clears things up for you if you do not see the discount code above the Buy it Now button.
(Only invited, registered eBay users who can see the coupon on eBay are eligible.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld