Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doesn't look right on me! This one is SOLD!

Golden Earache

One of the Regulars
I have decided that I cannot wear this hat, I think it looks too weird on me. I think smaller brim hats are more my taste. I am offering this up to anyone here that wants it, for what I paid: 61.00 + shipping to you.

Some one please take it.

Golden Earache said:
167288386_tp.jpg

167288334_tp.jpg

167288149_tp.jpg

167288200_tp.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Oh, darn!

I just bid on a Borsalino on Ebay. The auction ends in 3 days. If I DON'T win, I'll probably be interested. Stay tuned. Meanwhile, if anyone else grabs it first, so be it.

Golden Earache

One of the Regulars
Thanks to whomever moved this, I didn't think I could post this here.

Here is some more background on this hat: It is an "Oxford 15". I bought it on the bay but it does not jibe with me. It is a 7 but fits, I think, slightly larger. It is a nice grey with a blue cast to it as you can probably tell from the pics. The liner has a gold "Mr. Disney" logo and will need to be re-attached. I recieved it in this condition. It will need a good going over.

Please someone, give this a good home.

Thanks,
Glen

Golden Earache

One of the Regulars
dhermann1 said:
I just bid on a Borsalino on Ebay. The auction ends in 3 days. If I DON'T win, I'll probably be interested. Stay tuned. Meanwhile, if anyone else grabs it first, so be it.

I hope you lose! (Just kidding). BTW it will come with the Disney box, which is kind of beat, but all intact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe