Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A gift for Jovan.

From that beautifully filmed movie set in the colonial 1930's, "The Painted Veil."

Naomi1.jpg

naomi4-1.jpg

naomi3.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
Oh... that's right. I think she did another period film with Daniel Craig though, by Focus Features. Had to be at least the '50s judging by what I remember in the trailer.

CharlesB

Suspended
Helen Troy said:
Yep! And I honestly think he is hot stuff, to! I didn't understand the thing about "boyish charm" before I laid eyes on Mr. Black.
hahahaa. I never understood why girls dig that until the gf saw me n one of my best friends at the bar in business suits being silly and referred to us as "Glorious ManChildren" and went on to explain that its all about knowing when to not take life too seriously

$ally

One Too Many
TessTrueheart said:
I think it's Edward Norton.
Edward Norton is hot, btw.

sweetfrancaise said:
Okay, I'm going to throw one in who I haven't seen mentioned yet...
finney-tom-jones.jpg

I think he's a knockout.
A young Albert Finney... I have to agree!

#1 Ok, here's a whippersnapper:
18385439.jpg

#2 An oldie but a goodie:
Richard_Chamberlain.jpg

#3 You know, when he was young Jeff Conaway was hot, then suddenly not so much. (sorry, couldn't find a good photo to insert)

#4 probably my all time favorite man to gaze upon:
O'Toole_Lawrence.jpg

#5 Some habits never die:
0HotBloom.JPG

LadyStardust

Practically Family
After much waffling, I've come to the conclusion that yes, I officially do have a crush on Joel McHale.
AOL_Soup.jpg

More his personality and outrageous snark, but really, I think he's great overall.

$ally

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
In high school I thought Rachel Ward was hot in Thorn Birds.
That's where I got my crush #2 on Richard Chamberlain! She is exceptionally beautiful, I can see why you'd have a crush on her.

Blackjack

One Too Many
After reading these posts and seeing all the lovely ladies here, I think I can say yes, I definitely have a crush going on one of these FL cuties!!!!;)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Never heard of the Dollyrots, and she looks awfully young for me. When it comes to singers, I gotta throw in my two cents for Diana Krall. Mr. Costello be damned! :eek:

8789497-8789500-large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe