Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dizzy Brown @ the Lounge

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I was bored at work today...borrowed a co-workers trumpet.

dizzybrowncopy.jpg

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Distorted Pics = Quigley's Version of Reverb!!!

Ladies & Gentleman,

Dizzy Brown & His All-Star Band of Be-Bop Renoun

SC :p

PS Listen Quigley how about introducing some other members
of your swinging ensemble ;) ????

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Matt Deckard said:
Quite frankly... i think the distorted pics are cool and all, though I'd really like to see some normal pics of you once in a while.

Here's the before shot...so you can see I really didn't morph myself too much..;)

jazzfedora.jpg

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
QB...

You are a stitch... Helen and I get to Frederick once and a while (we're just down 270 in Germantown). We ought to hang out a bit. We're thinking about doing a little FL get together in Gettysburg in September. Think we could talk you into attending?

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Zemke Fan said:
You are a stitch... Helen and I get to Frederick once and a while (we're just down 270 in Germantown). We ought to hang out a bit. We're thinking about doing a little FL get together in Gettysburg in September. Think we could talk you into attending?

That sounds like fun! Keep me posted.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Dizzy's got a new member...

All the way from Germany he's found his long lost uncle Johann Brownstein who's agreed to join although he's never played a jazz note in his life. Johann was classicly trained and has been a second chair violinist for the Braundenburg Symphony Orchestra for the past 35 years. But he's decided he's had enough and wants join the hip crowd. Lots of rehearsing ahead......

violin1sepiacopy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally