Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dixiedust

dixiedust

New in Town
how ya'll are?????Found this fourm just poking around. I am from south Louisiana I have been wearing fedoras for 20 years "every day" We call them "mans hats" down here, love them would feel naked without one on my head. I buy all my hats from Meyer the Hatter in New Orleans ,damn good people. I wear dobbs straws in fair weather and Borsalino in the winter 2 1/2 inch brim just bought a vintage Borsalino from the 30s the quality is unreal from todays hats, was just like new!!!!!!
merci'
Dan Robert':cool2:

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the Lounge, dixiedust, glad to know there are other gals out there who wear "men's hats." I have about 20 fedoras and feel naked without them, too.

Recently, I moved from San Diego to my home state, Iowa, to be with my elderly mother. Des Moines is not as much a fedora town as San Diego was, but at least mother is getting used to me wearing them.

Please do let us know about the New Orlean's hatter, sounds like a great place, hope they are still doing business.

karol

dixiedust

New in Town
Talked to Mr Meyer last week-----They are fine no water damage lost a sign open for busness------Dan:cool2:

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I sure didn't see any 30s Borsalinos when I
visited Meyer the Hatter. Does he keep them
under the counter for special customers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally