Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Depp's Fedora

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Yeah, they're vintage. I saw it in an interview. He thought one might be a Borso (funny that he didn't *know*).

Visigoth

A-List Customer
Interview:

http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/interviews/skipmag.htm

SKIP: Johnny, you are wearing a new hat! What happened to the old one without which you have barely been seen in the last couple of years? Did you throw it away?

JOHNNY: No, it is just resting. I sent it on holiday, so to speak – it really did look kinda worn out. Now I have this one. It’s wonderful. Not surprisingly, it is a real Borsalino.

UWS Cowboy

One of the Regulars
One thing I love is to find a beautiful vintage hat that's a bit too big for me. If it fits 'just right' to begin with it always seems to shrink a little bit as soon as you sweat in it or get it soaked through to the sweatband.

hatflick1

Practically Family
Quick question...
Would the Akubra Squatter similarly shaped resemble the fedora on Depp's head? I know he wears Borsalinos. I assume this is an Alessandria. Then the Squatter came to mind as a more economical alternative if someone wanted to capture the Johnny Depp look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe