Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Sunny said:
I totally fell for these in green and white:

164550_1_alv.jpg

Wow, what great shoes! Thanks for the well-written and comprehensive review! I just wish they were available in other colors. I don't really wear white or navy too much. I'd love these in black.

Smuterella

One Too Many
they are rather wonderful, but I'd have no idea what to wear them with. How would you work those into an outfit? they look like a cross between tennis shoes and wedges.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I saw these mary janes in Topshop yesterday and will definitely be purchasing them! They look comfortable and I love the cut out detail on the front. The white pair are cute too.

32J17SNAV_normal.jpg

32J17SLIL_normal.jpg

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Fleur De Guerre said:
I looove those Keds, but I haven't yet seen a site that will ship them to the UK. Boo.

Fleur, Delias do ship to Europe. They are sold out on the white/green ones, though. I would have ordered them otherwise, they are amazingly yummy. But in stead I ordered these:

153723_rmu_g.jpg

Thought they'd be fun and colorful for summer. :)

ShortClara

One Too Many
Laura Chase said:
Fleur, Delias do ship to Europe. They are sold out on the white/green ones, though. I would have ordered them otherwise. But in stead I ordered these:

153723_rmu_g.jpg

Thought they'd be fun for summer. :)

Laura, My heart about stopped when I spied those, too! MUST HAVE!!! Golly I love being a girl! LA!!

Sunny

One Too Many
Smuterella said:
they are rather wonderful, but I'd have no idea what to wear them with. How would you work those into an outfit? they look like a cross between tennis shoes and wedges.

I'm planning on wearing them with lots of denim, both skirts and jeans. When school slows down I'll be making a new white skirt, probably with inverted box pleats, to wear as well. Since they're so comfortable I'll probably end up wearing them with just about anything that's casual. Maybe not shorts, though; I'll have to see how they look, since anything besides a flat usually looks wear with shorts to me.

Smuterella

One Too Many
Sunny said:
I'm planning on wearing them with lots of denim, both skirts and jeans. When school slows down I'll be making a new white skirt, probably with inverted box pleats, to wear as well. Since they're so comfortable I'll probably end up wearing them with just about anything that's casual. Maybe not shorts, though; I'll have to see how they look, since anything besides a flat usually looks wear with shorts to me.

hmmm, I might have to get a pair - yes - denim is what I was thinking too

I love heels with shorts, I spent summer in stillys and hotpants :D

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
FYI UK ladies, apparently these are in black now! I am going to go have a look at the weekend! :D

I tried on the black ones just now and they are beautiful! However I also tried on the black Bombay Lights which are more everyday 40s shoes, which I need more, so decided to buy those instead. They also come in brown, green and red.

clarksshoes.jpg

I did go up to the cashier with both pairs but I didn't want to spend £120 in my lunch hour! I will definitely be buying the black Coconut Ice next week though ;)

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Well I just rung Clarks in my town and they don't have them! So I'm glad I called, I'm going to go into Oxford St tonight instead. I love the ones you got SarahL, are they round toed, or more pointed than they look?

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
Well I just rung Clarks in my town and they don't have them! So I'm glad I called, I'm going to go into Oxford St tonight instead. I love the ones you got SarahL, are they round toed, or more pointed than they look?

They are rounded toed and not pointy! I saw the brown version on their website ages ago but never saw them in the shops. I would've got those but I have too many brown shoes already so decided to play safe with the black! I love them as they are a classic shape and the heel isn't too high. The red ones are cute too. I must say that they run a bit big as I'm always a 5 1/2 in Clarks but I had to get a 5 in these. The black Coconut Ice ones are gorgeous and I shall be splurging next week! The High St Ken branch definitely have them, Fleur.

lyburnum

Practically Family
All these Poetic Licence shoes are on sale on amazon.co.uk. Oh how I wish I had money :(

51slce09u4L_SS400_.jpg

41wFRl-i0L_SS500_.jpg

41Rx9loNdLL_SS400_.jpg

41klfjZVkL_SS400_.jpg

41BoZA7Mv1L_SS400_.jpg

And these Fly London shoes are pretty cute too:

417Avp6lxNL_SS400_.jpg

The colour wouldn't go with any of my clothes however

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member