Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Hi Olive they come from Clarks, I don't know if they will have this particular style in the U.S as they do tend the vary the designs and colours between the UK and the USA.

You girls had some lovely designs that we didn't get last season!!!:(

Any road, if you want to have a search for them to see if they are available near you they are called "Apple Snow"......cute name huh?

ShortClara

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
That was exactly what I thought too, they did them in Black last year which I bought and they're gorgeous and super comfy too. However I don't really see how you'd coordinate such a specific mid powder blue like this with very much of your wardrobe so I didn't buy them, though I was very tempted I must admit!!!!!

I have blue patent peeptoes I wear surprisingly often. Last week I wore a purple 50s style sweater with a pattern skirt in blue and purple and white and they went lovely with. I'll also wear them with a contrasting, but complimentary outfit. I say go fot it :)

SarahLouise said:
As usual good old M&S have some cute styles in -

PerUnaTBar40.jpg

WedgeBow40.jpg

PerUnaLilacPeeptoe.jpg

PerUnawedgeslipbacks40.jpg

MSwidefitruchedshoes.jpg

Good lord they are soo nice! I never think to look in m&s for shoes unless my mummy is here lol

They do sometimes have so lovely stuff though, as these piccies show! Spensive though

ShortClara

One Too Many
US Ladies, Payless has Buy One Get One half off right now. They have some really cute wedges and pumps with cuban heels going on :) I can only shop online with them, as they never carry size 5 in the stores :(

kerry

One of the Regulars
olive bleu said:
well , ladies i just placed my order for the top pair, i was a little worried about the suede for the amount i will be wearing them, which is to say , A LOT, so the top pair,CLARKS,was the winner...but, i am now dreaming about these from remix for summer........
anitaivory1.gif

the price is a bit scarey, but i have not been able to find any i like as well...:(
Oh, they are gorgeous! Wow, see what you mean about the price tag, especially with shipping, oh well, another pair of dream shoes...sigh.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
Sorry if it's already been covered, but "the shoe" from Clarks is now available in a powdery blue. I haven't been tempted as I don't have enough that they would go with!
ShowPictureProductFullsizeaspx.jpg

I have the ox blood (brown, basically!) version of those which I got in the sale before christmas. I wear them a lot as they go with so many things and are so comfortable! The blue ones are unusual and I have to admit I would struggle to find outfits to match.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
dollydaydream said:
Good lord they are soo nice! I never think to look in m&s for shoes unless my mummy is here lol

They do sometimes have so lovely stuff though, as these piccies show! Spensive though

It depends on your tastes really but I've found some great authentic vintage inspired shoes from places like M&S, Clarks and Next over the years; shops that some 'younger' people wouldn't think to look in. I think all of those styles are about £40 but that isn't terribly expensive considering they are leather and good quality. I try to avoid cheaper shoes now as they are a false economy!

kerry

One of the Regulars
I bought the oxblood ones in the sales too. They are super comfy aren't they.
I think Clarks shoes are fantastic value for money as they last for years if they are looked after well.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Kerry - Yes they're great! I have another brown pair with the same heel but a different style which are just as comfy. I love Clarks shoes as they can have some beautiful styles and as you say the quality is good, plus they do half sizes! I often wait until the sales though as most of what I've eyed up ends up being reduced.

Some more cute vintage style shoes, this time from Dorothy Perkins. Their prices have gone down I think, not that they were expensive before, but most of these are only £25. I've noticed that t-bars seem to be the rage in high street shops recently which is good!

These mary janes also come in black and canary yellow.

22922850_normal.jpg

You don't come across coral shoes very often! They might look nice with a navy dress.

22922616_normal.jpg

These look similar to the brown ones I posted from Monsoon but I prefer their version because of the thicker heels.

22920650_normal.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
AllaboutEve said:
Hi Olive they come from Clarks, I don't know if they will have this particular style in the U.S as they do tend the vary the designs and colours between the UK and the USA.

You girls had some lovely designs that we didn't get last season!!!:(

Any road, if you want to have a search for them to see if they are available near you they are called "Apple Snow"......cute name huh?

ah..that would explain it. I was on the Clarks website last night and didn't see them..Rats.

I have to say I am a Clarks addict. I bought my first pair about 8 years ago when i had a job that required me to be on my feet 9-10 hours a day, and I nearly cried when i realized that my feet didn't HAVE to hurt all the time.

I really envy all of you who can wear all those really cute shoes from Payless, and other places that don't cost the earth...I have basically decided that I will always only have 3-4 pairs of really well made shoes ($$$$) and leave the cuties for those of you who can . Every now and then I get taken in by the Payless BOGO sale, but sadly the shoes just end up languishing in the back of my closet.:(

Miss Crisplock

A-List Customer
Beautiful Shoe - How do I get it here?

Have just found the best shoe EVER... I WANT them like mad, but they aren't sold in the States. :eusa_doh:

Will someone with better computer skills go to Clarks UK site and post a pic of "Coconut Ice"

Please??

I'll be off scheaming to get these.

PS

A-List Customer
Those are fantastic! I can't get my computer to copy the picture but they are gorgeous!!!! Good Luck getting them!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
SarahLouise said:
I have the ox blood (brown, basically!) version of those which I got in the sale before christmas. I wear them a lot as they go with so many things and are so comfortable! The blue ones are unusual and I have to admit I would struggle to find outfits to match.

Did you see the patent purple ones they did just before Christmas!!!!!!!?

I didn't get the Ox Blood ones as I bought the Black and I bought "Apple Peel" in brown too at the time, kinda wish I had bought the Ox Blood now though...:)

I want them to do them in Navy, then I'd probably buy every pair they have in my size!

Miss Crisplock

A-List Customer
Thanks for the Photo!

Fab they are. Now the question is how to get them in the US.

Maybe we can buy them in Canada and have them shipped down here?

Off to find out....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe