Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crusher Hat Repair

TroopCarrier62

New in Town
I have an AAF Crusher hat in overall good shape, but leather visor/brim cracked and torn. Took it to my trusty shoemaker, but he didn't want to try to fix it. Anyone know if there is someone who repairs theses or has any another suggestion? Guess it could always be passed off as flak damage! Thanks-Charlie

TroopCarrier62

New in Town
Thanks

Thanks Scotrace & Eyemo--I've e-mailed "Dave" and will keep "cannibalization" as an option. Regards Charlie

Androsh

New in Town
crusher repair or re.build

P1080505.JPG
I have an AAF Crusher hat in overall good shape, but leather visor/brim cracked and torn. Took it to my trusty shoemaker, but he didn't want to try to fix it. Anyone know if there is someone who repairs theses or has any another suggestion? Guess it could always be passed off as flak damage! Thanks-Charlie

Ji Andrew here, I have been rebuilding a lot of cheap hats with soft leather visors, and have even made a few to sell,,,, if you need help with one of these let me know here is a pic of one I made by hand

P1080460.JPg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe