Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cordova Handmade Caps / Johnny J's work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Classy! Johnny you should be very proud sir!

Proud to own such a fine cap. If you folks do not yet have one, pick one up quickly as they are just magnificant. Happy client, Eric -

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Thank you guys for your kind comments. This is the first batch and I just ordered black, but if anyone sees anything that would improve the logo go ahead and let me know. I was thinking so the letters can pop out more, going with black and white. What do you think?

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Thank you guys for your kind comments. This is the first batch and I just ordered black, but if anyone sees anything that would improve the logo go ahead and let me know. I was thinking so the letters can pop out more, going with black and white. What do you think?

I think black and white give you the best range without too much cost. Either of them should work sufficiantly on every liner. Great logo!

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
I wasn't sure if I should just stay with red linings on all hats and just choosing the right logo colors, but I do have different color lining fabrics. Thanks Rabbit and Rudie.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
I wasn't sure if I should just stay with red linings on all hats and just choosing the right logo colors, but I do have different color lining fabrics. Thanks Rabbit and Rudie.

I see. I'd definitely give a vote for the red liner. A neutral liner as an additional choice might come in handy. Off-white/ cream would be a safe choice. White looks a little too hard (if that's the word I'm looking for), especially with the rougher fabrics (tweeds). White can also look somewhat cheap next to the casual fabrics that caps are made of. In contrast to cream, white is not a color one would expect to accompany these fabrics.

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Johnny%20J%202.jpg

Johnny%20J%202_2.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

My new cap head shots. Great blue fabric it is the complete package now the nice new leather sweatband with bow in back and the Cordova Handmade Caps logo on the inside liner. I picked the red color because it when with the black logo that Johnny had made up. We also when with a 10 1/2 inch dia. on the cap I wanted the crown to pop up higher off my head with a less full cut and Johnny was able to get that right too. The fit is perfect and the new sweatband makes the cap feel fantastic when wearing it. The blue fabric is nice and simple and goes well with the jeans and dress shirt I wore last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe