Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

College Football!

Hondo

One Too Many
Notre Dame

This might get ugly before being pretty, I see Charlie Weis leaving for the NFL's NY Giants in 2008, his dream job. How bout them bears at Cal? With all those track stars? :eusa_clap
GO Bears, Go Cal!!!!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Big Man said:
What, no comments about the ASU vs Michigan game? (Go Apps !!!)
It was like a chihuahua taking down a pit bull. :p And to think that for the rest of time one can shut up a Michigan fan with just two words, Appalachian State. Priceless.:D

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One of our head administrators at work is a Michigan graduate. When I saw him in the lobby this morning, his first words to me were "I don't want to hear it from you." He was not joking. Of course once he had taken that stance, I could not help myself and just had to rub it in a bit.

What a way for ASU to open their season!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
ASU

Big Man said:
One of our head administrators at work is a Michigan graduate. When I saw him in the lobby this morning, his first words to me were "I don't want to hear it from you." He was not joking. Of course once he had taken that stance, I could not help myself and just had to rub it in a bit.

What a way for ASU to open their season!

lol :D :eusa_clap

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Notre Dame Rebuilding Update

Charlie Weis has named freshman Jimmy Clausen starting Irish QB
for Saturday's Penn State game.
The Chicago Tribune's comment: Weis throws Clausen to Lions.
Good luck Jimmy! :)

Hondo

One Too Many
Let’s not uncork the champagne just yet, season is still young but yeah ASU held on with all those Michigan mistakes, I just hate those “Blue Meanies” so we'll see this weekend, very good for starters ASU, bravo :eusa_clap

Big Man said:
What, no comments about the ASU vs Michigan game? (Go Apps !!!)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Harp said:
ASU now 2-0; meanwhile Wolverines....:eusa_clap

Yep, ASU handed Lenoir-Rhyne their butts this weekend. For those of you who don't know, ASU and LR have been rivals for many, many years. It is always good when you stomp your rival school. :eusa_clap

RedPop4

One Too Many
Old_Skule_Tiger_avatar.gif

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld