Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas hat by Art

indycop

I'll Lock Up
cooncatbob said:
now I just need to think of a name? Maybe if I can't think of anything I'll post a picture and have a name that hat thread. lol
Bob.
Are you supposed to name it or does Art do that? Great now I'm under pressure and he has not even started on mine!:eek:

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Are you supposed to name it or does Art do that? Great now I'm under pressure and he has not even started on mine!

umm, your hat went on the block yesterday IC...you have until the end of the week to figure out a name, otherwise my grandaughter gets a shot:rolleyes: Although I DO have a name rolling around in my head ( large empty cavity that it is) but I'll talk to you privately about it.

Now, isn't it fun to do this again? Anyone else remember gifts coming from out of town with those words written on them when we were kids? I do...and it KILLED me ( figuratively speaking) to wait. When I wrote that I was kidding as CCB knows my twisted sense of humor, but what the heck, I wish my KIDS followed my instructions this well.lol Have fun with it CCB, you have my permission to peek..

Art (cruel & unusual) Fawcett

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Art Fawcett said:
umm, your hat went on the block yesterday IC...you have until the end of the week to figure out a name, otherwise my grandaughter gets a shot:rolleyes: Although I DO have a name rolling around in my head ( large empty cavity that it is) but I'll talk to you privately about it.
Art (cruel & unusual) Fawcett
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lol lol

cooncatbob

Practically Family
Less then 5 days to go.:(
2095413143_45595d5301.jpg

pgoat

One Too Many
RBH said:
You are one Cat that Curiosity did not get the best of! :D

I could not do it!!!!!

I lasted 36 hours (8 of them asleep, another 10 at work) before opening my gift from Oregon.......he's a better man than i......:eek:

Mustang

One of the Regulars
"Christmas Hat"

I was fully expecting it to be a red & green fedora! :eek:

You have way more patience than I. I'm impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe