Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choices of Art's Rolls Royces

MG-B

New in Town
Art Appreciation

"You Can Do THAT?"

<BR>
Bravo!!

Each is more beautiful than the next, how am I going to decide on the style for my first custom? Decisions, decisions! This is a going to be fun! On Father's Day, I've got DAAD -- Designed by Art Acquisition Disease!

Fedoralover, thanks for posting these pix! Nice thread!

<br>
<br>

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Unlike some...

Barry said:
I own two. I have the Cheyenne and a blue fedora - similar to one of the hats in the picture. The hats are outstanding and Art is a pleasure to work with.

Art doesn't know it yet but I might just ask him to reconstruct a very special fedora that is part of my small collection of hats. I spent many a night anguishing over this hat. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Barry

Barry,
Art Fawcett can fix that grey beaver felt hat for you and when you get it back it will be a truly "custom made fedora" As you know Art is a [angel] to work with.:) :eusa_clap :)

S

Samsa

This has convinced me to forsake my local hatter and save up for one of these instead!

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice lids. Looks like I will have to start putting some cash to the side to order one for myself.
Johnny
Go Oilers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally